Bright Ideas summer camp offers children the opportunity to participate in many traditional camp activities but with a twist! Our focus on anywhere, anytime learning creates an experience that involves camper generated projects, engaging activities during field trips, and extended exploratory outdoor time. The staff includes professional educators who know how to ignite the natural spark for learning in each child while maintaining a respectful and inviting environment for all. Our private facility is a unique blend of a fully remodeled building, rugged outdoor areas, and flexible space for campers to create and develop their ideas. Join us for Summer 2020!
Join Bright Ideas for a summer of
EXPLORING IDEAS & BUILDING CHARACTER!
Full Day Camp
- Offered June 10th-August 30th
- Camp day runs 8:00 AM-4:15 PM
- Early & late care services available
- 2019 Theme: CONNECTING WITH NATURE, EACH OTHER, OUR COMMUNITY
Find the daily Camp Schedule HERE
Clinics & Special Events
- Clinics are specially designed programs that focus on providing opportunities for diving deep into the skills & knowledge of a specific interest area
- This year clinics will be offered to children who have completed K5 or higher grades
- Registration is on a first come basis
- Clinics are scheduled at specific times but are interwoven into the overall camp flow